Visitors to this page

Monday, February 13, 2012

Diez dias!!!!!!

10 days until I leave! I can't even believe it. I've composed an awkward email to my future host mom, but I haven't heard back yet. It was really hard to think of what to say since she's basically read my whole life story in my AFS essay, so I just said that I was grateful to be accepted into her home and excited to meet the family in my not-so-great but hopefully comprehensible spanish. I can't believe how soon I'm leaving! My emotions are bouncing back from supreme excitement to devastating nervousness. I still have so much to do! Gee, who's going to take care of my goldfish, Aucoin? I can't give him to my mom...I don't trust her because when I was little she flushed my fish Bubbles while I was at school and told me she "sent him to a happier place". Oh yeah, and I have to start thinking about packing. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment